De Vereende Home insurance
With De Vereende Opstalverzekering you insure the damage to your house and its immovable goods (goods that cannot be moved, i.e. are fixed). Think for instance of a built-in kitchen and a shed or fence belonging to the house.
What is the insured amount with De Vereende Opstalverzekering?
The building insurance is usually determined on the basis of the reinstatement value. The reinstatement value is the amount that is necessary to build a comparable new house at the same location. The reinstatement value is calculated by multiplying the volume of the house (m³) by the reinstatement value per cubic metre.
Are foundations included in the insurance?
It is often asked whether the foundations should be included in the insurance. The foundations are the parts of the building under the lowest floor that the house is built on. Foundations do not fall under the concept of a house and should therefore be insured separately if desired. We recommend that you do so because it is a considerable cost item if the foundations are damaged, for example by an explosion.
Different types of cover
The building insurance usually includes 4 types of coverage, namely:
- Fire cover. This is the most limited insurance.
- Comprehensive cover (UGV).
- The UGV+.
- The all-risk cover. This is the most comprehensive cover.
This coverage pays for damage caused by fire, lightning, storm (wind force 7 or more), water damage, burglary, vandalism and collision.
Is building insurance mandatory?
In principle, building insurance is not compulsory. However, if you own a home with a mortgage, the bank generally requires buildings insurance.
De Vereende intermediary
Alpina is an intermediary of De Vereende. This means that with us you can take out insurance with De Vereende.
Apply for De Vereende Home insurance online
It is possible to apply online for building insurance at De Vereende. We advise you to use our comparison module where you see the results of the regular companies. You choose the company you like and go through the complete application by filling in all questions truthfully. There is a chance that the airline can still accept you at the regular rate. If this is not the case, you will receive a proposal for De Vereende.
Please note that an insurance with De Vereende can only take effect after you have paid the first premium AND after you have returned the application form signed. You will receive the application form from us by e-mail.
De Vereende Insurances
There are different types of insurance offered by De Vereende, namely:
- De Vereende car insurance. This insurance will always be accepted, but the premium is higher than for a regular car insurance.
- De Vereende Liability Insurance With De Vereende's liability insurance you are insured against damage you accidentally cause to another person or another person's property.
- De Vereende contents insurance. This insurance covers all moveable property (items in the house that can be moved) that belongs to your private household.
- De Vereende building insurance. With this insurance you insure damage to your house and the immovable goods belonging to it (goods in the house that cannot be moved, i.e. are earth- and nailproof).
We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are available from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.