De Vereende liability insurance
With De Vereende liability insurance you are insured against damage that you accidentally cause to another person or another person's property. You can insure yourself in several ways, namely:
- The liability for you alone
- Liability for you and your family. You can also insure your children who are living in rooms for their studies. It is also possible to insure your pets. If they accidentally cause damage, it is covered.
In general, if another insurer considers the risk too 'large or too heavy', De Vereende will look for an insurance option.
What is covered and what is not covered with De Vereende liability insurance?
Damage that you, or another insured person, cause to property (material damage) and persons (personal injury) is covered. This happens in case of damage for which you can be held legally responsible.
Excluded is damage for which you are not liable or damage which you have caused intentionally. Furthermore, damage caused by a motor vehicle is excluded. When damage is caused by your pet, while staying in another house, this is not always (fully) compensated. Each insurer applies its own conditions. We therefore always refer you to the specific conditions.
Who is insured?
With De Vereende liability insurance you and your family are insured. This also includes live-in parents, guests and staff. Minor children, even if they do not live at home, are also insured. The same applies to children of full age who live at home or are away studying. Also pets and your (im)movable goods are covered by this insurance.
De Vereende intermediary
Alpina is an intermediary of De Vereende. This means that with us you can take out insurance with De Vereende.
Apply for De Vereende liability insurance online
It is possible to apply online for liability insurance at De Vereende. We advise you to use our comparison module where you see the results of the regular companies. You choose the company you like and go through the complete application by filling in all questions truthfully. There is a chance that the airline can still accept you at the regular rate. If this is not the case, you will receive a proposal for De Vereende.
Please note that an insurance with De Vereende can only take effect after you have paid the first premium AND after you have returned the application form signed. You will receive the application form from us by e-mail.
De Vereende Insurances
There are different types of insurance offered by De Vereende, namely:
- De Vereende car insurance. This insurance will always be accepted, but the premium is higher than for a regular car insurance.
- De Vereende Liability Insurance With De Vereende's liability insurance you are insured against damage you accidentally cause to another person or another person's property.
- De Vereende contents insurance. This insurance covers all moveable property (items in the house that can be moved) that belongs to your private household.
- De Vereende building insurance. With this insurance you insure damage to your house and the immovable goods belonging to it (goods in the house that cannot be moved, i.e. are earth- and nailproof).
Customers about liability insurance
Based on 322 reviews
We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are available from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.