De Vereende liability insurance
Geennee makes insurance possible.
Online premium indication
Quick coverage possible
Go directly to
We pick out the fine print for you
"We bring transparency to the insurance market and fluff out the fine print for you so you can be assured of good insurance."
Laura - Expert Insurance
Expert insurance for years
All about De Vereende liability insurance
With De Vereende liability insurance you are insured against damage that you accidentally cause to another person or to another person's belongings. You can insure yourself in several ways, namely:
- The liability for you alone
- Liability for you and your family. You can also insure your children who are living in rooms for their studies. It is also possible to insure your pets. If they accidentally cause damage, it is covered.
In general, if another insurer considers the risk too 'large or too heavy', De Vereende will look for an insurance option.
What is and isn't covered with De Vereende liability insurance?
Damages that you, or another insured person, cause to property (property damage) and persons (personal injury) are covered. This happens in the case of damage for which you can be held legally liable.
Excluded is damage for which you are not liable or damage you caused intentionally. In addition, damage caused by a motor vehicle is excluded. When damage is caused by your pet while it stayed in another house, this is not always (fully) compensated. Each insurer has its own conditions. We therefore always refer you to the specific conditions.
Who is insured?
With De Vereende liability insurance you and your family are insured. This also includes live-in parents, guests and staff. Minor children, even if they do not live at home, are also insured. The same applies to children of full age who live at home or are away studying. Also pets and your (im)movable goods are covered by this insurance.
De Vereende intermediary
Alpina is an intermediary of De Vereende. This means that with us you can take out insurance with De Vereende.
Apply for De Vereende liability insurance online
It is possible to apply online for liability insurance with De Vereende. We advise you to use our comparison module where you see the results of the regular companies. You choose the company you like and complete the application by filling in all questions truthfully. There is a chance that the company can still accept you at the regular rate. Should this not be the case, we will send you a proposal for De Vereende.
Please note that an insurance with De Vereende can only take effect after you have paid the first premium AND after you have returned the signed application form. You will receive the application form from us by e-mail.
De Vereende Insurances
There are different types of insurance offered by De Vereende, namely:
- De Vereende car insurance. This insurance will always be accepted, but the premium is higher than for a regular car insurance.
- De Vereende Liability Insurance With De Vereende's liability insurance you are insured against damage you accidentally cause to another person or another person's property.
- De Vereende contents insurance. This insurance covers all moveable property (items in the house that can be moved) that belongs to your private household.
- De Vereende building insurance. With this insurance you insure damage to your house and the immovable goods belonging to it (goods in the house that cannot be moved, i.e. are earth- and nailproof).
We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are here Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.