Online applications
Help with damage
Insurance assessment
the equalised household insurance

De Vereende Content insurance

Online applications
Help with damage
Insurance assessment

The Vereende contents insurance is actually indispensable. The things in the house can be damaged in many different ways. For instance by fire, lightning strike, storm, burglary or flooding. With contents insurance the damage is compensated by the insurer and the damaged goods can be repaired or replaced.

What is covered and what is not covered with De Vereende Content insurance?

The contents insurance covers all moveable property (items in the house that can be moved) that belongs to your private household. For example, your bed, sofa and television are part of your household effects. The kitchen is not, because it cannot be moved easily and without causing damage. Floating parquet, for example, is part of your household effects, but glued parquet is not. The contents are usually insured at new-for-old value.

Money and monetary instruments are in principle excluded, but are usually compensated up to a maximum amount. Catastrophes are also excluded, as well as intent or recklessness.

Please note! Each insurer has its own policy conditions. We therefore always refer you to the specific conditions when you take out the insurance or in the event of a claim.

What is the insured amount of De Vereende Content insurance?

To estimate the value of the household effects, you can list all movable items in a household effects inventory, but it is easier to use the household effects value meter. The value of the contents is then estimated on the basis of fixed data. Among other things, the age of the main breadwinner, the composition of the household, the income and the surface area of the house are important. When calculating the premium, we ask you to fill in these data.

De Vereende intermediary

Alpina is an intermediary of De Vereende. This means that with us you can take out insurance with De Vereende.

Apply for De Vereende Content insurance online

It is possible to apply online for household insurance at De Vereende. We advise you to use our comparison module where you see the results of the regular companies. You choose the company you like and go through the complete application by filling in all questions truthfully. There is a chance that the airline can still accept you at the regular rate. If this is not the case, you will receive a proposal for De Vereende.
Please note that an insurance with De Vereende can only take effect after you have paid the first premium AND after you have returned the application form, signed. You will receive the application form from us by e-mail.

De Vereende Insurances

There are different types of insurance offered by De Vereende, namely:

  • De Vereende car insurance. This insurance will always be accepted, but the premium is higher than for a regular car insurance.
  • De Vereende Liability Insurance With De Vereende's liability insurance you are insured against damage you accidentally cause to another person or another person's property.
  • De Vereende contents insurance. This insurance covers all moveable property (items in the house that can be moved) that belongs to your private household.
  • De Vereende building insurance. With this insurance you insure damage to your house and the immovable goods belonging to it (goods in the house that cannot be moved, i.e. are earth- and nailproof).

Customers about Alpina

klantenvertellenMade possible by
See all reviews
Average score
Based on 3143 reviews

Calculate an indicative premium for Vereende household insurance

How do we do it?

Last updated: 26-09-2022

Financially certainly.

We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are available from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.

Contact us